5 cups nut mixture of choice (we use peanuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, sunflower seeds, cashews, and dried cranberries)
1 cup pretzels
2 cups whole grain cereal (we use Puffins)
1/2 cup real maple syrup
pinch of sea salt
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine nuts, seeds, dried fruit of choice, pretzels and cereal. Mix together.
4. Add salt and pumpkin pie spice to nut mixture, stir well.
5. Stir in real maple syrup. Once coated evenly, spread throughout baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and spread mixture onto wax paper. Allow to harden and cool before enjoying!