1 cup coconut flour
1 tsp. baking soda
2 whole eggs
4 egg whites
2 Tbsp. honey
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
4 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
1 cup soy or almond milk
1 cup real maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray donut pan with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix together wet ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix togther dry ingredients. Combine wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Once incredients are mixed together, evenly place batter into donut mold.
4. Bake for roughly 20 minutes. Remove from oven, allow to cool for about 5 minutes, flip pan over and pop donuts out.
5. Top with your favorite goodies and enjoy! We topped our donuts with a drizzle of honey and either chopped nuts and cranberries or cinnamon and coconut sugar.
This delicious alternative makes 12 servings for you and yours to enjoy!