1 + 1/2 cup ground oat flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup nuts and seeds of choice
1/2 cup raw honey
1/2 cup almond milk or soy milk
1 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup ground flax
1/2 cup mini carob chips
4 Tbsp. real maple syrup
2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1. Place 1 + 1/2 cup rolled oats in blender to ground into flour.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine oat flour, rolledo oats, nuts of choice, carob chips, and flax. Mix together.
3. In a separate bowl, combine honey, milk, peanut butter, maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Mix well.
4. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Evenly press mixture into 8x8 baking pan. Refrigerate overnight.
5. Remove from refrigerator and slice into bars. Keep refrigerated.