3 cups strawberries, washed, and sliced
2-4 Tbsp. raw organic honey
2 Tbsp. chia seeds
1 tsp. vanilla extract
lemon zest (desired amount)
1. Place prepared strawberries in medium sauce pan.
2. Add honey to strawberries and mix well. Cook on Medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
3. Using a potato masher or fork, mash down the berry mixture until a jam like texture appears.
4. Remove from heat and allow mixture to sit for about 10 minutes.
5. Add vanilla extract and zest if desired. Mix well and store in the refrigerator.