1 cup macadamia nuts, soaked
3.5 cups cold purified water
2 Tbsp. organic honey
1 tsp. real vanilla extract
1 cup strawberries, chopped
1. In a small bowl soak nuts for 6-8 hours in water.
2. Drain the water from the bowl. Place nuts in high speed blender (we use Vitamix).
3. Add water, honey, strawberries, and vanilla extract to blender. Blend on high for about one minute.
4. Place cheesecloth over mason jars. Slowly pour milk through the cheesecloth into mason jars (removes the pulp).
5. Place lid on jars, refrigerate, and consume within 24 hours.