2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1lb. ground turkey
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded + extra for topping (optional)
1 + 1/4 cup pasta sauce of choice
1 tsp. italian seasoning
salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray 9x13 baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Warm olive oil in pan. Add chopped garlic to the pan. Sautee.
3. Add ground turkey to the olive oil and garlic. Break meat apart and cook through.
4. Add salt, pepper, and italian seasoning to ground turkey.
5. Combine pasta sauce to meat mixture. Add cheese.
6. Wash zucchini, cut the ends, slice in half length wise. Scoop seeds out of zucchini.
7. Scoop meat mixture into zucchini. Bake on 400F for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese, bake for additional 1-3 minutes.