4 cups frozen mixed berries, not thawed
3 Tbsp. coconut sugar
3 Tbsp. coconut flour
zest from 1 lemon
pinch of salt
Oat Crumble Topping:
1 cup gluten free old fashioned oats
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup grassfed butter
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
6 Tbsp. almond flour
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Cover coconut oil throughout 8x8 baking dish.
2. Combine berry filling in medium sized mixing bowl. Toss lightly.
3. Combine oat topping in separate mixing bowl. Use hands to form the mixture.
4. Evenly distribute berry filling throughout baking dish. Evenly cover with oat crumble.
5. Bake for one hour. Cool for one hour. Enjoy.