1 bunch of kale
juice from 1/4 lemon
Himalayan sea salt
olive oil or coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray cookie sheet.
2. Wash kale and pull the leaves from the stems. Break leaves into small uniformed pieces. Allow kale to dry.
3. Place kale in a medium sized mixing bowl. Massage the leaves with olive oil or coconut oil (breaks up bitterness).
4. Squeeze fresh lemon juice, salt and any other preferred seasonings over kale. Toss together.
5. Distrubute kale evenly throughout cookie sheet. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes. Flip kale halfway through baking.
6. Allow kale chips to cool. Serve and enjoy!
With this recipe, don't get caught up on measurements. Pull the leaves, toss in a little olive oil, sprinkle in the salt, and add a little lemon juice. After all, healthy food should be simple and delicious!