2 Tbsp. olive oil or coconut oil
2 lbs. ground turkey
1 tomato, roughly chopped
1 bell pepper, finely chopped
1 cup carrots, finely chopped
1/4 sweet onion, minced
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
ground pepper to taste
1 24 oz. jar of ketchup
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp, coconut sugar
salt & pepper to taste
1. Wash, chop and prepare vegetables as listed.
2. Place olive oil in pan over medium heat. Add vegetables.
3. Sautee vegetables, add seasonings and allow to cook down for a few minutes.
4. Add ground turkey to vegetable mixture. Mix ingredients together and allow meat to cook completely through.
5. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the ingredients listed for the sauce. Whisk together.
6. Add sauce to meat mixture. Combine well.
This is the perfect way to sneak in a few extra veggies at dinner!