4 cups gluten free crispy brown rice cereal
1 cup + 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 cup honey
1. Measure cereal and place in mixing bowl. Add vanilla protein powder. Mix well.
2. Add peanut butter to cereal mixture and combine. If you choose to not use the natural peanut butter, you may need to melt the nut butter of choice before covering cereal.
3. Once cereal is evenly covered in peanut butter, add honey to the mixture. Stir lightly in effort to keep cereal from crushing.
4. Place cupcake papers in cupcake pan. Scoop mixture into paper cups. Pat down the tops of each cup.
5. Place in refrigerator and allow cups to chill for at least one hour before serving.