12 pieces canadian bacon or ham (opt out for vegetarian option)
1 dozen organic eggs
chopped veggies of choice (we love onion and peppers)
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray muffin tin with cooking oil.
3. Place one piece of canadian bacon or ham in each muffin cup.
4. Crack one egg over each piece of meat.
5. Sprinkle desired amount of veggies over each cup.
6. Salt and pepper to taste. Add red pepper flakes and other seasoning to kick it up!
7. Bake muffins at 350F for 25 minutes.
I like making a batch of these delicious egg muffins for the week ahead! Each cup is packed with healthy protein to keep you full and energized! It's the perfect grab-and-go breakfast to get you started on the right track without having to cook each morning! Feel free to add extra vegetables!