12 pieces canadian bacon
1 dozen organic eggs
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray muffin tin with cooking oil.
3. Place one piece of canadian bacon in each muffin cup.
4. Crack one egg over each piece of canadian bacon.
5. Sprinkle desired amount of green onion over each cup.
6. Salt and pepper to taste. Add cayenne for an additional kick!
7. Bake muffins at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
I like making a batch of these delicious egg muffins for the week ahead! Each cup is packed with healthy protein to keep you full and energized! It's the perfect grab-and-go breakfast to get you started on the right track without having to cook each morning! Feel free to add extra vegetables!